Thursday, November 20, 2014

Update from my life


hey everywon this is John Simmons: i know its ben a long time since my last post but ive had a lot going on in my life: hears whats going on resently:



thanksgiving is near and i wanted to start cooking sum of the food for the feast we have in my trayler: well this year i had kevin next door put the turkey together and start cooking it in the turkey pit "it has to cook slow for a week": part of the secret recipe is to fill the turkey with tapeeyoka pudding and crackd pepper: kevin was in a hurry and forgot to put these igredients in the turkey: i got mad and cussd him out: he started crying and road his bike home: i was so stressd out i had to go out on my motorcycle for a smoke:



wen i was out i came across this semi on its side: i imedeeatly calld my frend dug and sed [i need back up]: dug has a medical bag and a van:



wen i lookd in the truck it was empty: i new the driver eether had amnezha and got lost or there was fowl play: i thaut it was probly fowl play: i thaut he mite be in the woods so i went in:



i lookd for hours and found foot prints: dug finely came after it got dark and i herd him on his vans megafone saying [i am hear John: wear is the victim]: i did not want to create noiz by yelling back so i shot flares up so dug wood see wear i was and follow:


we trackd all nite and snow fell: in the morning we herd rusling: i wisperd to dug [get down: theres sumthing hear]: then we saw the yeti: i had herd the yetis calls from my trayler before but hadnt seen him: now we had him in site and i sed to dug [he has alredy killed the truck driver: i see blood on his fur: we have to kill him]: everything was dry around the snow so i new with a hot flame it wood all burn: i thru a rock to distract the yeti and then shot my flamethrower:


the yeti started to burn and screemd:


me and dug got out of the woods and then we herd somwon yelling [help: help]: we turned around and saw the truck driver: the truck driver sed [ i am the truck driver: i got attackd and the yeti scratchd my back to make me bleed and was coming back to eat me wen you killed him: you saved my life how can i repay you]: we sed we wood think about it and took him back to get another truck: dug took this pic of the truck driver in front of the new truck:


well me and dug had the driver take us to sonic: we talkd about a lot of stuff and the truck driver is now are frend: his name is colton: i invited colton to thanksgiving dinner at my trayler: i askd him if he cood make it: he sed [i mite:]:




i got home and invited sum women over and we are working on the meel that kevin messd up: kevin came over to apologize and i sed [ok but dont waste my time agen]: so everything is good now and we are getting reddy for the holiday:

hope you are doing good:

John Simmons










No comments:

Post a Comment